From the homes we build to the careers we offer, we are about doing things that actually make a difference in your life and the way you live. We are a thriving company that believes in building beautiful, value driven and energy-efficient homes that people may call home.
• Perform a variety of activities in support of the acquisition and land department operations, which include setting up and updating budgets, pro formas, and other due diligence requirements
• Responsible for gathering, compiling and analyzing information to complete the research and financial analysis of land under consideration for purchase to develop residential communities
• Responsible for compiling information into detailed accurate reports, including land trackers and unit forecasts
• Assist VP of Finance and Managers of Land Acquisitions in daily land research responsibilities, other key indicators, budgeting and various accounting responsibilities
• Assist the accounting and land departments by preparing wire requests forms for deposits and land takedown and bulk closings and any other tasks assigned
• Preform miscellaneous projects as assigned
• BA in Accounting or Finance (Or equivalent degree(s))
• Strong knowledge of GAAP and Job Cost Accounting
• Minimum of two years of relevant experience
• Auditing experience is a plus
• Advanced computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Windows Office applications, high-level Excel user
• Ability to generate spreadsheet models efficiently and scenario analysis
• Hands-on experience with budgeting/forecasting software (AS400 Lloyds Homebuilder package knowledge preferred but not required)
• Strong written/oral and interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate in a professional manner with all levels in the organization, with a customer service focus
• Ability to write and communicate complex information and procedures in an easily comprehensible manner
• Frequent interaction with other departments and divisions, as well as external auditors
Excellent salary, benefits and incentive plan await qualified applicants.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls/interviews are by appointment only