JOB SUMMARY: Perform cash receipts data entry and general accounting entries accurately. You will be responsible in performing clerical, administrative, and accounting assignments for the assigned area of responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general ledger duties to assist with monthly activity and closings.
- Monitor bank activity for wire payments, internal transfers between accounts, and chargebacks.
- Record cash receipts into various entities within the accounting system.
- Prepare general ledger journal entries.
- Responsible for accurate and timely month-end close tasks as assigned.
- Reviews financial data for accuracy; identifies problems and supports day-to-day operations.
- Corporate credit card management - review and track receipts, accounting for transactions appropriately and timely.
- Reconcile accounts as assigned
- Manage installation and maintenance of the internet line at various locations
- Able to assist accounts payable as needed
- Provide additional support to the accounting team as needed.
- Filing as assigned
- Backup warranty department as needed
- Assists with related special projects as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Controller.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience in accounting field
- 2-4 years of previous homebuilder/Construction AP or accounting experience
- Knowledge of general accounting. Strong computer skills, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Lloyds Homebuilder Package or Brix knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills
- Must work 40 hours per week (during core business hours) with flexibility for longer hours as needed.
- Must conduct business in a professional and ethical manner to external business associates and coworkers to reinforce goodwill and profitability for the company.
If you are interested and qualified, please apply now. Legend Homes provides above average compensation packages and earnings potential, full benefits, an outstanding 401K matching program and promotional opportunities for qualified people. Legend Homes is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team. We at Legend work hard and love our team!